- What Are FASTBRACES®? FASTBRACES® were developed to straighten teeth differently. FASTBRACES® are the revolutionary system of fast, safe, easy, and affordable braces that are changing the field of orthodontics. It is a complete, non-extraction system for most cases, which provides patients with outstanding results.
- How Does It Work? Traditional braces move teeth into position in two stages, usually over a period of about two years. In the first year, the crown of the tooth is moved into alignment. In the second year, treatment addresses the position of the root of the tooth. However, the brackets used with FASTBRACES work on a different mechanical principle altogether. The patented system uses an innovative triangular bracket and a specially shaped square wire to correct the position of the root of the tooth from the beginning of treatment. This combination is key in realigning the root and crown simultaneously.
- How Long Is Treatment Time? FASTBRACES Technology gently allows for movement of the roots of the teeth towards their final position from the onset of treatment, achieving root parallelism at the beginning stages, thus completing treatment from 3 months to about a year. Some patients see results in just weeks!
- Are FASTBRACES Less Painful? University research has shown that FASTBRACES Technology has low mean frictional forces, a clear-cut reduction in sliding friction and pain with fitting front and back teeth together.
- Do I Have to Wear a Retainer? With the complete alignment of the roots of the teeth, retention is needed every day for only 15 to 20 minutes (“Tooth Shampoo”). Some people like wearing the retainers at night (“Teeth Pajamas”). No more retainers for hours during the day for months after treatment. This is yet another reason why FASTBRACES Technology is changing the way orthodontics is done altogether.
- Dr. Randal Brown is proud to offer the amazing FASTBRACES technology. Discover how our dentist and FASTBRACES can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
- Successful Smiles: Since FASTBRACES Technology was first introduced in 1992, there have been many success stories around the world. Both children and adults have seen the benefits of this innovative system. The confidence that is gained from having a healthy, beautiful smile is priceless. FASTBRACES technology has been the key to a happier life—both personally and professionally—for thousands of patients around the world. Visit www.fastbraces.com for more amazing stories.
- FASTBRACES Treatment Overview
The first step to a great smile is to meet one-on-one with Dr. Randal Brown to determine if you are a candidate for FASTBRACES® in Strasburg, Pennsylvania. Our dentist then performs a comprehensive exam of your mouth and smile. Next, impressions and X-rays are taken to help Dr. Randal Brown create a customized treatment plan designed specifically for your smile.
- Everybody Should Be Able to Smile with Confidence!
- Do you have gaps between your teeth?
- Do you have crooked teeth?
- Do you hide your teeth behind your lips or your hand?
- Do you hate getting your photo taken?
- Are you one of the thousands of people who dislike their smile?
If any of these statements apply to you, we can help!
If you have ever considered traditional fixed braces, but have been put off by the cost and by the need to wear them for 2 to 3 years…
If you have ever considered clear aligners, but have been hesitant due to the cost and length of time you may need to wear them…
…then we can help!
Dr. Randal Brown is proud to be your premier dental office that now offers the amazing FASTBRACES technology!
- Revolutionary: FASTBRACES technology is an innovative orthodontic treatment specially designed to move teeth quickly and efficiently with gentle forces, giving beautiful, straight teeth in a matter of months—not years!
The triangular-shaped brackets, along with a super-elastic wire, create the ideal combination of gentle forces to move the teeth in a more natural way. Patients will typically start seeing results within the first few weeks and will truly experience the FASTBRACES difference.
- Why choose FASTBRACES:
- FASTBRACES technology has been used successfully to treat thousands of patients.
- Studies show that FASTBRACES cause low friction and low sensitivity. In addition, there is no more risk in wearing FASTBRACES than traditional braces.
- Because FASTBRACES technology works in a different principle altogether, treatment time can be reduced, which typically results in less cost and less visits to your doctor.
For more information on FASTBRACES technology or to make an appointment, call 717-687-9366.
What Are the Advantages of FASTBRACES?
- Fast! Treatment Times Range from 3 Months to about a Year
FASTBRACES technology typically works with just one orthodontic wire from start to finish, whereas traditional braces usually require a series of wires and tightening procedures. FASTBRACES technology uses a special square, super-elastic, nickel-titanium wire which is activated by the special design of the brackets. Now treatment time can be measured in months instead of years!
Twenty years of history, thousands of consecutively treated patients, and university research have shown that FASTBRACES are not only safe, but offer many additional benefits. Patients oftentimes experience less discomfort and there are no more risks with FASTBRACES than those associated with traditional braces. Additionally, the fact that the braces are worn for less time means that there may be less chance of tooth decay due to improper oral hygiene.
FASTBRACES technology is very affordable in most cases because treatment typically takes just a few visits at the doctor’s office. Less doctor visits mean less money spent, less gas used driving to and from the doctor’s office, and less time off school or work.
- Pain Reduction
Advances in technology are rapidly changing the way braces straighten teeth, the length of time it takes, the cost, and the comfort level. Research has shown that there is less sensitivity with FASTBRACES technology.
- Different by design
The FASTBRACES technology brackets have an elevated slot and a unique elbow design. The shape of the bracket is critical because it changes the force-flexibility equation. The square shape of conventional brackets defines the distance between the brackets and that distance determines the flexibility of the wire. The triangular shape of the FASTBRACES patented bracket increases the distance between the individual brackets, which increase the flexibility of the wire. Additionally, the brackets help deliver torquing and tipping forces to the root of the tooth from the beginning of treatment. These fundamental differences allow treatment to be completed from 3 months to about a year.
- FASTBRACES Highlights
- FAST – treatment time that is measured in months instead of years!
- EASY – retainers for only 15-20 minutes a day
- SAFE – Tested by leading Universities in the U.S., Europe, and South America
- QUALITY – The original, certified by the inventor and made in the U.S.
- SIMPLE – Almost always non-extraction treatment
- CLEAN – possibly less decay around brackets due to shorter treatment duration
- CLEAR – aesthetic ceramic brackets available with a tooth-colored wire
- Fast, Safe, Easy, and Affordable.
ASK US TODAY HOW WE CAN STRAIGHTEN YOUR TEETH IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF YEARS!
The biggest question for a child or adult who may need braces would probably be, “How quickly can I get them off?” There are no miracle shortcuts in orthodontics, but FASTBRACES technology is different by design. FASTBRACES make it possible to measure treatment time in months instead of years. Some patients see results in just a few weeks! Traditional braces are generally square in shape and usually move the crown of the tooth in the first year, and the root of the tooth in the second year, which requires two years of treatment time. The patented triangular bracket in the FASTBRACES technology gently allows for movement of the crown and the root of the teeth at the same time without any extra risk for the patient and with minimal discomfort. It is fast, safe, easy and affordable!
For more information call us today at 717-687-9366 to schedule a FREE consultation.
- FASTBRACES Comes in an Aesthetic Alternative!
FASTBRACES comes with a clear option! FASTBRACES® Clear™ ceramic brackets offer the same technology advantages of moving teeth as the FASTBRACES® metal brackets.
- Technology that Creates Beautiful Smiles in a Fast and Safe Manner
FASTBRACES are designed to straighten teeth in a short time period of 3 months to about a year! The teeth are moved differently and safely, creating a beautiful smile that you have always dreamed of!
- How it Works
FASTBRACES technology was developed with safety in mind, allowing the system to be fast and affordable without compromising patient care. FASTBRACES uses a unique, patented bracket design that is triangular shaped. The triangular shaped bracket allows for the use of just one wire. Now, patients can get a beautiful, straight smile in as little as a few months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks!
- The Research
FASTBRACES technology has shown optimal performance in the following areas:
- Low frictional forces.
- Pain reduction statistically.
- Less root resorption statistically.
- Are FASTBRACES® Right for You?
FASTBRACES are safe and effective for children and adults. During your consultation, the doctor will discuss your options with you and determine if you are a good candidate for FASTBRACES.
A beautiful, straight smile is at your fingertips. Find out if FASTBRACES® are the right choice for you.